Yucatan Feast – Mexican cooking class
The place where the Cochinita Pibil is from. Rich in deep flavours, Yucatan is the place where everyone goes, that is where Cancun is. Karla will teach you to cook some of the Yucatan most iconic dishes.
Everyone knows the Yucatan peninsula because of Cancun, but have you ever tried the food from that region? Karla will teach you how to cook the perfect Cochinita Pibil (pork pibil), you will also be making tortillas from scratch and then you will make Panuchos, another delicious dish from Yucatan. You will learn how to make sopa de lima and a nice spicy salsa and pickled red onion.
Karla will tell the history behind the dishes and teach you about the ingredients used in the class.
• Corn tortillas
• Scotch Bonet salsa
• Pickled red onion
• Sopa de Lima
• Cochinita Pibil
• Refried beans
What you will learn in the class
• The history behind the dishes.
• How to use Mexican ingredients
• Learn where to source Mexican ingredients in London
• Vegetarian options are not available for this class
• Please add a note when booking your place, to advise of any food preferences or allergies, in advance of the class
• This is a hands-on class
• Includes printed copies of all recipes covered
• Cancellations & T&C apply to all the bookings.